Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thankful for all I've got

It just feels like I don't have enough time to finish everything that I need to every day.
 Oh well, I have been advised to take up lesser jobs and focus on my current ones first so I can at least excel in something but I obviously did not heed to the advise and started working in a new place as waitress. 

Nonetheless, still want to keep a short update before I head to bed and grab my pathetic six hour of sleep on the things that I am thankful for so far this week because every session with my duo photographers always make me feel so loved! 

My gifts for the day (credits to photographers and cafe boss) 
 Without fail, my duo photographers make sure I don;t go hungry or thirsty by preparing lots of food and drinks for me. These wasn't all cause some is already in my tummy before it can even be posted here. Went down to the cafe to meet my colleague for some business chat and got some panadol and vapordrops cause he knows that I am sick. 

All these gestures never fails to brighten up my tiring and hectic days really.  

My GF got for me when she went Korea 
 My 1 out of 2 girlfriend just went to Korea recently and helped me got all these. Despite all the bottles being such big fat burdens, she still went all out and got everything I requested and even got me lots of extra masks and a eye brown pencil. 

Don't know what I did to even deserve such a good girlfriend who is constantly putting me in her friend list though she has so many. So I always try to be a more useful friend but obviously don't usually work out cause of my laziness HAHAHA. 

Pomegranate for myself  
 Of course, happiness and better skin do not only come from nice people around me but most importantly, from myself! So I finally got myself a big round pomegranate at $4 in the market near my workplace to reward myself for not taking cab in the morning for one day since I heard from my photographers that they are good for skin. (yes, I cab to work EVERY morning, sorry bout that) 

Of course, there are alot alot of people and things that makes my day but here are just some that I managed to capture in a picture! Thank you for reading guys, hope that we will all do something kind each day to make other people's day too!  

No comments: