Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weeks after internship


Been several weeks since I have been posted to EIC for my final year internship. 
Have been pretty good for these weeks as I really have a super patient and tolerant lead teacher. Despite the fact that undeniably, the co-teacher is really bullshit and yet can put up a good show in front of the principle. Oh wells, seems like it is a skill that I need then. 

Been conducting classes since three weeks back and the children are generally unentertained in my lesson as expected of course. But at least, my most precious child in the afternoon is giving me more and more eye contact nowadays. I just love him so much and I hope he starts loving me too hehe. 

Principle hasn't been nice recently. Well, she has never really been nice anyway.
But I guess I just need to find the sense she has and just link myself to it then. 

6 more weeks to go in the EIC, doubt I will continue staying there any more after the internship. 
But maybe staying in early intervention track might still be a choice in my list? 
Well, hope my business goes on track so I have time to be a teacher then. 



No comments: