Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Interim presentation finished~


Interim just finished, just finished, interim just finished~ 
Now its time to pray hard for evaluation. 
Finally, ended interim presentation today, and that means no more formal attire until the start of the year for final presentation yippee! 
Did pretty well for the evaluation today. Haha, the lecturers were surprised that I really can talk without singlish and one of them failed to recognise me because I actually bothered to dress formal for the first time. Thanks my pretty phoebe for the blazer yesterday and making all the professional evaluation on the blazer I should choose. Not forgetting Keith who went round and round to get the skirt and shirt with me. 

Having such a back ache since yesterday. Can't remember what sparked it anyway, 
But seems to be getting worse. Oh god. 
Best news for today is that my lead teacher is sick and won't be here tomorrow. 
So it's just me and the useless assistant teacher lo. Must constantly remind myself to stop caring too much over hopeless people and I am just an intern. 
As long as Evan don't get one more scratch I am fine la hahaha. 


No comments: