Friday, January 2, 2015

First day of work as toddler class english teacher!


Wasn't able to sleep last night and so I woke up to do up this thing for my blog that I wasn't able to do it the other time. It's an accomplishment for an I.T. retard like me okays. So don't judge if you think it is an easy task. 

So ended the first day of work in my new preschool, BrightMinds, at Boon keng road Blk 22.
Was such a stressful morning I swear with all the children running around and also, with so many parents watching what we are doing. Getting to sleep for 3 hours the previous day was not helping at all either. However, despite all the chaos, I think it still went pretty okays. My turn to conduct art and craft lesson on Monday. Gonna do hand painting. Please let it go smoothly.

Thanks for Jin Guo, Keith and my lecturers for all the reassurance and encouragement before I go to work. I was really so stressed over it and all the talk really helps a lot in one way or another. Be it if I will be fired after one months or I may just quit because I can't stand the culture or workload, I will still try to do my very best in every day of my work. Wish me luck!~

No comments: