Monday, September 15, 2014

Loads of happiness, Tons of stress, Zero confidence

Starting off this blog post on a happy note, 
YAY I got into a rather prestige early intervention centre that is so super near my house. Thanks to people who were all encouraging me to attend the interview and of course really thankful for the centre principle to be willing to give me a chance despite the fact that I listed down my weakness during interview. Never knew that my cheerful character was the thing that got me this job anyway. 

First day of internship is arriving. Despite all the happiness in being posted to such an awesome centre, this deal comes with a whole lot of stress for me. 
Two and a half year in this course has never been easy for me, and I did not excel in it in any way no matter what. Having another new assistant teacher who is 8 years older than me with two years experience, degree in banking and finance is not helping with the stress at all. 

But I know, no one is born to be good in everything,
we all learn through time and failures. 
And so, I'm ready for mine. To grow and learn over this three months by allowing myself to make necessary mistakes and just keep my heads up and go through the three months. 
I believe at the very end, I may not be the best in this field, 
but at least, 
I will definitely be better than I am now. 
All the best to myself!!
 A 2.6 GPA person has nothing to lose anyway. 

No comments: